Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

tonights game

tonights game

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 23 Apr 2006, 11:05

sorry for canceling, although yall prolly liked it, you had a good goalie

doug thanks a ton for filling in for me on such short notice!

howd we do, i think we beat them last time we played then didnt we? did eric show up, who else didnt?

my car broke down at the stadium in wbl so i was ****!
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby pjoyn » 23 Apr 2006, 19:06

actually, you guys ended up forfeiting the game. Chris, Tracy and Carl were the only guys who showed up.
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Husky1 » 23 Apr 2006, 19:21

pjoyn wrote: actually, you guys ended up forfeiting the game.  Chris, Tracy and Carl were the only guys who showed up.  

Yeah, thanks to the team for showing how much they care. ::) P4H, I ain't mad at ya. You have a legit excuse. I doubt many others do though. As Pjoyn said we ended up forfeiting. We did scrimmage though. Basically it was their team against the 3 of us, 1 of their guys, two guys from the Rookies, and then Old School's goalie. We didn't recruit the last 3 or anything, they just happened to be upstairs having a beer and when they saw how short we were they came down and played. It was fun. The goalie is actually a really nice guy, but he gets extremely upset when he gives up a goal, even in a scrimmage.

I saw the Rubes lost 5-4. I was surprised because I think you guys had a 3-1 lead when I stepped away. I also saw Brennan get kicked out but I didn't see what caused it. What the deal-io?

Husky1
1st Line

tonights game

Unread postby pjoyn » 23 Apr 2006, 19:33

Yea, we lost. We were in control of that game and Doug played great, but whoever the kid in the white helmet is(one of your ringers from last session) he just took over. He ended up score 3 of their 4 goals and completely picked upper-corners on Dougie. Nothing he could do.

Brennan? Brennan is just a dip$hit with "little-mans" disease. He was jostling with Sagard the whole way down the ice and when the goalie covered the puck, he gave Sagard one last elbow. At that point "T" busted in and started fighting with him. They both got tossed, but not after ***** got 2-3 cheap shots on "T".
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 23 Apr 2006, 20:34

holy poop seriously? im sorry guys, i dont know why people arent showin, im getting my cuzin tonight though to play with us
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Husky1 » 23 Apr 2006, 21:04

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: holy poop seriously? im sorry guys, i dont know why people arent showin, im getting my cuzin tonight though to play with us

No big deal, the game didn't really mean anything anyway. I should mention that John also showed up, but at that point we had already forfeited and he didn't want to stay and scrimmage.

I look forward to your cuz joining us. Hopefully he can get us 7 or 8 goals and we can knock out the Ruskies. Some of the guys on the Rookies mentioned that they have been in several fights with the Torpedos this season. I guess it isn't just us after all.
Husky1
1st Line

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 23 Apr 2006, 22:27

im going to attempt to call everyone and tell them there is a game tonight...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 23 Apr 2006, 22:59

I'll be there... wife won't be happy, but I'll be there anyway. ;D
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby HockeyBum » 24 Apr 2006, 04:36

Husky1 wrote: I saw the Rubes lost 5-4. I was surprised because I think you guys had a 3-1 lead when I stepped away. I also saw Brennan get kicked out but I didn't see what caused it. What the deal-io?

We had a 4-1 lead with about 13 minutes left in the game, but Alpha-Ringer pretty much took over after that. He scored at least 3 goals, and every one was an upper corner. I'm not trying to make excuses, but I didn't have a chance. He's probably the only guy in the league that can consistently pick his spot with that much accuracy.
HockeyBum
1st Line

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 24 Apr 2006, 04:43

redhead or skinny kid?
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby pjoyn » 24 Apr 2006, 05:19

skinny kid
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 24 Apr 2006, 11:57

man, i mean it was sweet that we won tonight...but i kinda feel bad that it was obvious why we won...i mean i guess it kinda levels the playing field, the team we play next week i think we tied them and beat them the two times we played them...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 24 Apr 2006, 11:59

but then i kinda think about how sweet the championship t shirts are
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

tonights game

Unread postby Husky1 » 24 Apr 2006, 21:07

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: man, i mean it was sweet that we won tonight...but i kinda feel bad that it was obvious why we won...i mean i guess it kinda levels the playing field, the team we play next week i think we tied them and beat them the two times we played them...

I wouldn't feel bad. The Russian team is really bad, I don't think we will blow anyone else out even with the subs that we had last night.

Is your cuz going to play again? I wouldn't mind having Jeremy and Lindy sub again as well. We will probably need a few subs since your buddy Eric probably is not going to show again.
Husky1
1st Line

tonights game

Unread postby pjoyn » 24 Apr 2006, 21:13

thanks for letting me sub in last night guys. It was fun. That team is just cheap as hell.

I know I cannot make it next week if you are short, but let me know what you need for subs and I will contact some of the Rubes for ya.
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

Next

Return to Ice Times