Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

ATTN: P4H

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

Unread postby Husky1 » 14 Feb 2007, 20:53

Nick,

Any plans on having a summer hockey team? I have been playing Broomball thru work this winter and have met a number of people who would like to play. I think I could get a good 3-4 guys besides myself. Best of all, they could all afford to pay you up front. Perhaps we could also get a few Rubes if they don't field a summer team (I don't think they did last season). Thoughts?
Husky1
1st Line

Unread postby pjoyn » 21 Feb 2007, 13:22

Husky1 wrote:

Nick,

Any plans on having a summer hockey team? I have been playing Broomball thru work this winter and have met a number of people who would like to play. I think I could get a good 3-4 guys besides myself. Best of all, they could all afford to pay you up front. Perhaps we could also get a few Rubes if they don't field a summer team (I don't think they did last season). Thoughts?

Carl - If you are looking for a player this summer, I would be in. I am sure Chris would play, and possible Greg. I think Rubes management would release us from our contracts for the summer. :)
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 21 Feb 2007, 17:35

we dont want you **** traders!

but i guess we would take you...id be down for a summer league team, i miss playing...i will look into when it starts and get back to here...

carl - hows broomball been? buche plays too...it sounds like itd be dangerous
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby Husky1 » 09 Apr 2007, 21:12

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: we dont want you **** traders!

but i guess we would take you...id be down for a summer league team, i miss playing...i will look into when it starts and get back to here...

carl - hows broomball been? buche plays too...it sounds like itd be dangerous

Wow, only took a couple months for me to reply. :)

Anyway, I saw Greg and Jordan at the Final Five and it sounds like they would play as well. Jordan was a for sure and Greg was iffy. I'm sure Chris can convince him though. As I mentioned previously I know a few guys at work that will play as well. Let me know when we need to start gathering info and I will round up the troops on my end.

Broomball was fun. It was a work league, so it wasn't too rough. It was co-ed as well, so I got a chance to see a few good-looking ladies, although they were often wrapped in 17 layers of clothing. I also managed to nearly kill one of them with an errant stick to the side of her head. Whoops. :-[
Husky1
1st Line

Unread postby Husky1 » 10 Apr 2007, 10:33

Also, FYI - The registration deadline for Summer is May 3rd.
Husky1
1st Line

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 11 Jul 2007, 23:28

did you then give her mouth to mouth?
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Ice Times