Official 2013-2014 Road Trip

Discuss the future NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Champions here!

Where should the (first) annual scsuhockey.com road trip go?

Duluth
71%
North Dakota
12%
Bemidji
No votes
Alabama
No votes
MN Tournament
18%

Total votes: 17
aries
3rd Line

Unread post 14 Oct 2013, 17:20

I'll be going to the Duluth series as well (getting tix through SCSU). Because the CIC is no longer, I'm wondering if we could swing a deal with a local hotel. If memory serves correctly they were able to swing something with the Holiday Inn downtown last year -- I had a couple of friends that went that route and said it was a $30/night savings using the CIC group discount versus their standard rate.

It sounds like a decent sized group is going to attend. Perhaps we could see if a hotel would bite on a group discount if enough folks are interested? Throwing it out there...
SCSUEuro
1st Line

Unread post 20 Nov 2013, 18:57

https://www.facebook.com/events/1435244 ... r=calendar" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Facebook Event for Duluth, invite EVERYBODY
Rabid_Husky
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 20 Nov 2013, 19:13

What sections are people sitting in? I liked that we were all basically near each other last year but I can find my tickets to remember what section that was.
Hating the Gophers and Michigan Fans year round
U-M-D SUCKS!!

Herb Brooks 1937-2003
Tom Black 1958-2006 RIP uncle
SCSUEuro
1st Line

Unread post 20 Nov 2013, 19:21

Rabid_Husky wrote:What sections are people sitting in? I liked that we were all basically near each other last year but I can find my tickets to remember what section that was.
Almost positive it was 224, 225
SlapShot
3rd Line

Unread post 21 Nov 2013, 14:23

My fiance and I bought our tickets a while back, we are sitting in section 120 on Saturday. Hope some Husky fans are nearby...
SlapShot
3rd Line

Unread post 21 Nov 2013, 14:25

Oh, and has any bar been chosen for pre-game festivities?
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 02 Dec 2013, 09:11

If you're going on this roadtrip, please buy some scsuhockey.com gear to show your support for the team, the website, and the (unofficial) Dot Com Club. Order it today and you'll have it by Thursday.

http://www.scsuhockey.com/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
Skeeterman
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 03 Dec 2013, 21:32

11 of us in 218
Could someone bring me. Large T-shirt to Duluth for me? I will pay.
mdneilson
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 04 Dec 2013, 14:19

Skeeterman wrote:Could someone bring me. Large T-shirt to Duluth for me? I will pay.
Sorry Skeets. I was going to grab a box of stuff from TEO to bring to Duluth with me, but this weather is making my push my work in Minneapolis back. I will see what I can do.

Is anyone else interested in buying in-person at a Duluth game? Let us know ASAP. If enough people are interested, I'll make a special trip to get product.
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 04 Dec 2013, 16:10

mdneilson wrote:
Skeeterman wrote:Could someone bring me. Large T-shirt to Duluth for me? I will pay.
Sorry Skeets. I was going to grab a box of stuff from TEO to bring to Duluth with me, but this weather is making my push my work in Minneapolis back. I will see what I can do.

Is anyone else interested in buying in-person at a Duluth game? Let us know ASAP. If enough people are interested, I'll make a special trip to get product.
Skeets, I added a free shipping coupon just for you! The coupon code is fr33shipping. If I see your order come through, I'll either have MD bring it to Duluth for you or I'll send it out ASAP.

The same deal goes for everybody else... through Thursday.

~ Nic Dowd
Skeeterman
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 04 Dec 2013, 22:21

The_Exiled_One wrote:
mdneilson wrote: Sorry Skeets. I was going to grab a box of stuff from TEO to bring to Duluth with me, but this weather is making my push my work in Minneapolis back. I will see what I can do.

Skeets, I added a free shipping coupon just for you! The coupon code is fr33shipping. If I see your order come through, I'll either have MD bring it to Duluth for you or I'll send it out ASAP.

I tried to order, but PayPal said I didn't have an account. I've had a PayPal account for many years, but they couldn't even find any of my E-mail addresses. Now I wonder if someone screwed up my account or if PayPal went goofy. I'll try again, though I just used PayPal last week, and it worked.
I went to PayPal directly and I accessed my account using the same info I used for the store. Same thing...doesn't recognize my email or password. WTF?
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread post 05 Dec 2013, 13:42

Skeeterman wrote:
The_Exiled_One wrote: Skeets, I added a free shipping coupon just for you! The coupon code is fr33shipping. If I see your order come through, I'll either have MD bring it to Duluth for you or I'll send it out ASAP.

I tried to order, but PayPal said I didn't have an account. I've had a PayPal account for many years, but they couldn't even find any of my E-mail addresses. Now I wonder if someone screwed up my account or if PayPal went goofy. I'll try again, though I just used PayPal last week, and it worked.
I went to PayPal directly and I accessed my account using the same info I used for the store. Same thing...doesn't recognize my email or password. WTF?
Okay, trying to fix that. In the meantime, here...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 1221587572" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any volunteers want to swing by my house today or tomorrow to pick up this shirt for Skeeter?

~ Nic Dowd