Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

Potential Recruits

Potential Recruits

Discuss the future NCAA Men's Ice Hockey Champions here!

Re: Potential Recruits

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 28 Aug 2018, 13:17

Nick Perbix's brother Jack decommitted from Notre Dame. He's probably going to Minnesota though.
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Re: Potential Recruits

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 31 Aug 2018, 09:39

SCSU has been doing a lot of gambling with young recruits lately. Though as far as I can tell, they've still never committed a 14 year old. I think they're depending on Gibby's famous talent scouting ability. I hope it's as good as usual.

So the blueline is already pretty full for a couple years down the road, but the big senior class this year will leave a hole or two for next season. In goal, they'll need a partial scholarship goalie to backup Hrenak next season. They MIGHT be all set up front, but I have a hunch that two of the four on my list will NOT be on the roster next season. I definitely expect the Huskies to continue recruiting forwards hard for the next few months. I do NOT expect them to pick up any of Bob's castoffs. I think they'll most likely watch the junior ranks closely and find some late bloomers emerging early in the season.
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Previous

Return to Men's Hockey