Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

Week 5

Week 5

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

Week 5

Unread postby Husky1 » 06 Feb 2005, 20:47

HockeyBum wrote:

That really surprises me.  The Demons must have really upgraded their roster, because they completely sucked in summer session last year.

P4H, that was a team loss last night. Don't blame yourself. We all could've played better. It would help if we could get the whole team to show up for once. I am a little confused as to why some of those guys even signed up to play considering how rarely they are there. It's a good thing they only had 8 or 9 guys also otherwise they might've really worn us down.

Yeah, the demons looked good. They definitely overhauled their roster. They throttled the snowmen. They ahd one guy (#23) who after they scored to make it 7-0 did the most ridiculous dance i've ever seen. He also grabbed a guy for no reason and ripped the stick out of his hand and threw it down ice. I'm not sure what his problem was, but if he acts like that in our game I hope someone takes him out. It might as well be me, as i'm not of much use to the team otherwise. I did have 2 assists last night though, but our scorekeeper fell asleep so it will never be recorded. :'(
Husky1
1st Line

Week 5

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 07 Feb 2005, 23:34

Jacks lost 8-3 to Shame on Ice. They weren't that good of a team, but we don't know how to play together yet. That should come with time and a scheduled practice, which I'll have to set up in the near future.
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

Week 5

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 08 Feb 2005, 04:36

schedule it against us!
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Week 5

Unread postby Husky1 » 08 Feb 2005, 08:06

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: schedule it against us!

A Jackalopes vs. Stickmen scrimmage would be great. I have my doubts about how many people on our team would actually show up though.

Speaking of that, P4H, perhaps you should invite your buddy that is always begging to play to next week's game. That might give us a little scoring depth.
Husky1
1st Line

Week 5

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 08 Feb 2005, 12:23

ill talk to nick about it, the thing is, as soon as i do that, everyone will **** show up, weve been missing at least 4 people each week.
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Previous

Return to Ice Times