Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

bandits 6 - tigers 1

bandits 6 - tigers 1

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

bandits 6 - tigers 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 18 Sep 2006, 12:30

wow, what a dif, from the worst team i ever faced last week, to the best team ive ever faced this week...individual talent were way good...team talent, not so good, nobody plays any positions and the bandits used us...i was surprised, i guess i got way to cocky, i feel kind of like a jackass now haha...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

bandits 6 - tigers 1

Unread postby pjoyn » 18 Sep 2006, 18:37

That is the thing with the Bandits, they play very good TEAM hockey. We were 1-1 against them last session and the games we played them were fun. The one thing I noticed last night is your team did not get back on D for you. Most of the time they were pinching. That is the thing with D league, it has gotten better in some cases. I still think there is too great of a divide between the best and worst teams.
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

bandits 6 - tigers 1

Unread postby HockeyBum » 18 Sep 2006, 20:15

Yep.... the Bandits are a good team. The one time we beat them was the very first game of the season, which just happened to be the first game they played in about 2 years. I think they beat us the next two times we played them.

The Rubes game wasn't very fun, to be honest. The Mud Hens only had 6 skaters (5 until halfway through the game). Final score was 13-3, but it probably would have been a close game if they had more people show up. They're very good offensively, but they just got worn down with no subs.
HockeyBum
1st Line

bandits 6 - tigers 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 19 Sep 2006, 03:26

yeah the mudhens looked like if they had more skaters itd have been closer...

yeah, not much D towards the end of the game, fine for me, i dont really care about breakaways, they are fun for me...but what i cant stand is when they got a guy camping out in front of the net and nobody on my team is doing anything about it...but whatever, i didnt mind it, it was way more fun then the first game...

Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Ice Times