Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

Tigers Game 1

Tigers Game 1

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Husky1 » 11 Sep 2006, 03:09

Jupiter wrote:

It usually would not be called like that, but in this specific situation I think the call was okay.

I'm not saying it was a bad call, but given the ref it came from and the way he went about calling it I'd say that not much has changed.
Husky1
1st Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Jupiter » 13 Sep 2006, 04:08

So what's the situation?

Did you hear back from Pilar?
Jupiter
3rd Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 14 Sep 2006, 03:33

no reply yet, im going to email her again right now :-/
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 14 Sep 2006, 23:34

her reply she just sent me...

"Nick,

I will have to look at another option than moving your team to the C league, as there is absolutely no room to move you guys to the Sunday C league. (Can you guys play on Tuesdays at all?)

I definitely don’t want a team in the D league that will destroy teams on the score board – that is hardly the point of the D division.

Let’s work to find a way to make this work.

How many players make the difference on your team?"

my reply i just sent back to her....

"if i were to make a d league out of the team i have, id keep probably 4 players including me...its a joke and i feel like an ass, and i appologize to the millionth degree, theres no way i wanted it to end up like this...whats on tuesdays? do u have enough to people to make up a full D league team if me and a couple others from my team?

nick"
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Husky1 » 15 Sep 2006, 00:25

I look forward to hearing her response. If I had to choose one or the other I would like to split off of the main group and form a new D team. I'm not sure how that would effect the guys who paid but wouldn't join the new squad. It sounds like Tuesday nights are an option as far as C is concerned. Maybe this group of Tigers can live on in C on Tuesday nights minus a few of us and we can fill out the D squad with individual sign-ups (if there are any).

I would also be ok with playing in both levels (the more practice I get the better, I guess).
Husky1
1st Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 15 Sep 2006, 00:28

ill bring that up to her as well....
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 17 Sep 2006, 21:23

her response...

I have quite a few names of players that are looking to get on a D team. I would naturally like to see the more advanced players on your team be replaced by these genuine D level players.

If you think that is an option that would work for you, please let me know.

my response

is there any chance to move up to C league?, u mentioned something about tuesday nights? cuz that would work, then i know myself and 2 others would play on that D league team as well....how would that work out payment wise? i wrote one check to the league, i havent cashed anyone checks that theyve given me, so i could refund it to them, but then they got screwed out of the 40 bucks for joining the usahockey thing...then would the players you put on my team that are the true D league players pay me? i mean, you think people would be okay paying 120 bucks plus the 40 for usahockey.com after two games have already been played...please please reply to this as soon as you can to both emails listed so i can get back to you

thanks

nick koehn
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Husky1 » 17 Sep 2006, 22:40

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: her response...

I have quite a few names of players that are looking to get on a D team.  I would naturally like to see the more advanced players on your team be replaced by these genuine D level players.

If you think that is an option that would work for you, please let me know.

my response

is there any chance to move up to C league?, u mentioned something about tuesday nights? cuz that would work, then i know myself and 2 others would play on that D league team as well....how would that work out payment wise? i wrote one check to the league, i havent cashed anyone checks that theyve given me, so i could refund it to them, but then they got screwed out of the 40 bucks for joining the usahockey thing...then would the players you put on my team that are the true D league players pay me? i mean, you think people would be okay paying 120 bucks plus the 40 for usahockey.com after two games have already been played...please please reply to this as soon as you can to both emails listed so i can get back to you

thanks

nick koehn

Nice Email, Nick. I think you covered all the bases. I sure hope everything works out.

I'm not looking forward to the lateness of tonight's game, especially since I have 6 hours worth of meetings to sit thru starting at 8:30 tomorrow morning. :'(
Husky1
1st Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 17 Sep 2006, 23:12

i know we are going to be a couple players short, eharm was like dude call ur cuzin and janaszak, im like dude, are you retarded, like we need to get two players who are better then the ones who wont be showing up, i dont think he understands, well, anything...it sucks...i told him we shuold just skate less players so people might actually have to get a small work out in and get an okay amount of ice time

carl, crash the net dammit!
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 17 Sep 2006, 23:45

i hope i dont get a shot on goal haha...im so sore still from a kickball tournament i played in on saturday in little canada, it sounds weak but holy crap, my body was dead yesturday and sore as hell today, it feels like you know how when u have your first hard workout lifting weights when u aint done it for like months...it sucks
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Jupiter » 18 Sep 2006, 00:03

The Bandits may not keep the score close, but they will get their chances...
Jupiter
3rd Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 18 Sep 2006, 01:43

so maybe it will be sorta fun for me
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Jupiter » 18 Sep 2006, 01:48

I think anything will be more fun for you compared to last weeks game...

I will check with a few of the Rubes to see if any of them want to stay for a beer after our game and watch the first part of the Tigers game.
Jupiter
3rd Line

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 18 Sep 2006, 03:22

what times ur game at, what rink, ill come watch...if i dont still have the **** from **** carbonies pizza...**** sick ****...

seriously, dont even bother watching our game, i dont want to hear people talk **** about me because the team is way to good, itll piss me off cuz i didnt want it to be like that...

i just saw pilar just sent me an email....

I could give you the names of players who want to play D league (and give them a discount because there would only be 8 games left rather than 10). I may have an opening in C due to a team that didn’t want to pay the USA Hockey fee. I’ll know more about that later today when he calls me back.

The C team would likely be on Sundays after-all, and I haven’t looked to see if there are any schedule conflicts. I’ll check on that & get back to you as well.

mine back...

are you going to be there tonight? im going to come early and find you and talk to you about it, im sorry about this ***** of a mess..

nick

sounds like this could end up to be good...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Tigers Game 1

Unread postby Jupiter » 18 Sep 2006, 03:26

We play at 8:50pm @ SR4 Ramsey...
Jupiter
3rd Line

PreviousNext

Return to Ice Times