Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

custom jerseys

custom jerseys

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

custom jerseys

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 29 Jan 2006, 00:19

would anyone on the team, or anyone in general i guess, be interested in custom jerseys? i was thinking for next session since people havebeen ***** about the team names, and since i got a guy who will paint me a mask for nothing since he is a friend of my dads, that we will be the tigers....and since we would be keeping the same team name for good, we could make use of custom jerseys...they might seem expensive at first, but i think they are pretty cool...we could make them like my polars jersey which is basically a replica nhl jersey, we would have a team logo on the front, number and name on the back, and numbers on the shoulder...itd prolly cost like 100 bucks or prolly alittle less...i think our polars jerseys were like 80 for single numbered jerseys ( like 5) or like 90 for double numbered jersey (like 65)

or if youd want to be known as the polars, it would prolly be a tiny bit cheaper since the logo is already in the system at strouss....let me know i really want to get some...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

custom jerseys

Unread postby Husky1 » 29 Jan 2006, 02:32

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: would anyone on the team, or anyone in general i guess, be interested in custom jerseys? i was thinking for next session since people havebeen ***** about the team names, and since i got a guy who will paint me a mask for nothing since he is a friend of my dads, that we will be the tigers....and since we would be keeping the same team name for good, we could make use of custom jerseys...they might seem expensive at first, but i think they are pretty cool...we could make them like my polars jersey which is basically a replica nhl jersey, we would have a team logo on the front, number and name on the back, and numbers on the shoulder...itd prolly cost like 100 bucks or prolly alittle less...i think our polars jerseys were like 80 for single numbered jerseys ( like 5) or like 90 for double numbered jersey (like 65)

or if youd want to be known as the polars, it would prolly be a tiny bit cheaper since the logo is already in the system at strouss....let me know i really want to get some...

I'm definitely for it. I can't speak for everyone else, though. It seems like the last time we brought this up it was voted down rather handily. I think with the current makeup of our team it might be a little easier, though.

I'm with ya, Nick, let's make it happen!
Husky1
1st Line

custom jerseys

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 29 Jan 2006, 03:41

Sorry Nick, but since I have a bag full of custom jersies sitting in my garage collecting dust, I'm hesitant to add another. Although barring the likelyhood of restarting my own team, I would like to continue playing for yours.

P.S. If you want to be the Jackalopes, you're welcome to use mine. All are quite large, two have A's, one has a C, and two are goalie cut.
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

custom jerseys

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 29 Jan 2006, 08:59

they all *****
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Ice Times