Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

wintersession...game one...

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

Unread postby pjoyn » 09 Jan 2006, 21:01

Tryouts, ala AHA, would be expensive. I would rather see Pilar schedule one preseason type game where you had to have your whole team show up. ID's would be checked against the roster. Then you would have one game against another in your division. She could have people scout these teams and then place them with teams of like skill. It really does not seem that hard.
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 09 Jan 2006, 21:22

if pilar did the move up cuz you won deal we would be ****...the only reason we won is because of the 4 people who arent playing with us this session...3 of them only passed to each other and would score...chris is prolly our best player again, i think he is really good its just he seems to get mobbed more then anyone else ive ever seen...we also need to get people IN FRONT OF THEIR NET!!!!!!!! its amazing what can happen, old school had players camped out in front of me, and actually brad and greg did a great job tieing them up, but at the same time, then its more people standing in front of the net, there were plenty of shots where i was hopeing they wouldnt let it rip cuz i had no idea when it would be coming because i couldnt see...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby HockeyBum » 11 Jan 2006, 20:20

Have you guys ever played the Bison? Are they any good?
HockeyBum
1st Line

Unread postby Husky1 » 11 Jan 2006, 20:33

HockeyBum wrote: Have you guys ever played the Bison?  Are they any good?

I thought that they were a C team last session. I could be mistaken though. I know they played in D at one time several sessions ago. You guys got a hell of a tough draw division-wise.

In looking at the 3 divisions it appears (based on last session's results) that your division is toughest, followed by ours and then the other one. Based on our current players we maybe should've been placed in the 3rd group. We haven't played any of the other teams in our division recently though.

Nick, I am going to try my hardest to get to our game on Monday against the Generals, but you might want to have Jordan's friend sub just in case. If everyone shows up that would give us 16 guys but I don't think that would be a big deal for one game.  
Husky1
1st Line

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 12 Jan 2006, 02:45

i already got someone to fill in cuz i think i heard jordan wasnt going to be there either...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Previous

Return to Ice Times