Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

winter session

winter session

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 22 Dec 2005, 04:18

they cant meet up...dont owrry about it today tracy...i just need it by the 9th for sure
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 27 Dec 2005, 04:19

1 spot open...i got a buddy who wants to play but if someone else knows anyone and would really like them on the team let me know...also peteys spot is now open because apparently we arent friends anymore :-/
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Husky1 » 27 Dec 2005, 04:57

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: 1 spot open...i got a buddy who wants to play but if someone else knows anyone and would really like them on the team let me know...also peteys spot is now open because apparently we arent friends anymore :-/

Zuh? That's too bad about you and Petey. I hope you guys can work things out.

I will ask a few people at work if they want to play for us. I know they are both interested. I will tell them I need to know ASAP though. I go back to work on Thursday and will try to post an answer here by Friday.

We get to play Old School three times this next session. Looks like we will also have our fair share of new teams, or at least re-named teams.
Husky1
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 27 Dec 2005, 05:56

im joking about petey, he just didnt invite me to his wedding...

but one spot is open...unless they arent close friends carl, id rather give the spot to my buddy...but if u or someone has a close buddy who wants to play...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Husky1 » 27 Dec 2005, 22:35

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: im joking about petey, he just didnt invite me to his wedding...

but one spot is open...unless they arent close friends carl, id rather give the spot to my buddy...but if u or someone has a close buddy who wants to play...

Alright, you can give the spot to your buddy then.
Husky1
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 28 Dec 2005, 04:19

i sent him a text messege and i aint heard back, ill call him tonight and talk to him or leave him a messege, if i dont get a word from him by tomorrow night, the spot can go to your buddy
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 02 Jan 2006, 23:54

so i sent a text to bryan sayin hey whats up, can we meet up today and ill pick up that cash from you guys (brenan, bryan and heinz) and he sends me a text back sayin, yeah we are going to play on a dif team this session sorry, so i sent him one saying thanks for the late notice, ya kinda **** me....

so carl, tell ur boyfriend he can play if he wants...and whoever else let me know if u got anyone who wants to place...we got 4 spots open right now...our first games monday at 10 or 1030
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby HockeyBum » 03 Jan 2006, 00:56

Wow... you just got completely hosed. >:(
HockeyBum
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby Husky1 » 03 Jan 2006, 01:12

Peters_4_Hobey wrote: so i sent a text to bryan sayin hey whats up, can we meet up today and ill pick up that cash from you guys (brenan, bryan and heinz) and he sends me a text back sayin, yeah we are going to play on a dif team this session sorry, so i sent him one saying thanks for the late notice, ya kinda **** me....

so carl, tell ur boyfriend he can play if he wants...and whoever else let me know if u got anyone who wants to place...we got 4 spots open right now...our first games monday at 10 or 1030

I can't say I'm surprised, I know they had a buddy or two playing on a team in the other D group (Wiseguy's Pizza I think) so I'm guessing that's who they hooked up with. I'm also not surprised they neglected to tell you until you confronted them. Our team is going to be taking a pretty significant step backwards talent-wise, I think.

That said, I am actually somewhat happy about it. It should mean that some of the rest of us will get a chance to touch the puck. I mean, we can say we won a championship now, so who cares? I'm guessing it'll be more fun for the rest of us. Who cares if we stink?

Of course, if anyone has some good skaters who want to play, I'd welcome them with open arms. I'm not worried though. I'm just sorry they dicked you like that. I will see if the two guys at work who might be interested want to skate. I wouldn't bet on it though.

I bet the rubes wish they were in our division now so they could pound on us. :) Hopefully the teams in our divison (besides Old School) are semi-legit D teams. I'd rather not re-live the 18-1 shellackings of years past.
Husky1
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby The_Exiled_One » 03 Jan 2006, 01:19

P4H, when I get home tonight, I'll send you the emails of all my former players. You can contact whomever you choose.

T
It's almost like it's something bigger than yourself.
Playing at St. Cloud State has been the best four years of my life.

~ Nic Dowd
The_Exiled_One
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby HockeyBum » 03 Jan 2006, 01:27

Husky1 wrote: I bet the rubes wish they were in our division now so they could pound on us. :)

It would've been nice to have you guys in our division, just because it's fun to play against familiar faces. We basically have the same roster as last session, with the exception of one new player to replace a guy who dropped out. Also, two of our players have pre-arranged to split games with two others on our sub roster... so our lineup will look a little different from week to week.
HockeyBum
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 03 Jan 2006, 04:42

i got my buddy to play who was at about chris' skill level but he hasnt played since i played with the polars and he used to come to some of our open ice times...then he has a friend who is going to play who by the way he described him makes me think hes about the talent wise as bryan, but maybe alittle less...so we shouldnt drop off THAT much...then i think we need 2 more guys i think...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Husky1 » 04 Jan 2006, 23:50

Nick,

One of my co-workers will play for us. He played up thru Bantams, so he should be a decent skater. He will bring his money to our first game. Let me know if you need me to PM you his info sooner.
Husky1
1st Line

winter session

Unread postby pjoyn » 05 Jan 2006, 00:09

So, who are your former "ringers" playing for this session? I could not find Wiseguys Pizza in the schedule. I think for good measure we should rat them out for playing in D league. ;) ;D
pjoyn
Hobey Baker Finalist

winter session

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 05 Jan 2006, 01:29

NO IDEA WHO THEY ARE PLAYING FOR, BUT IM NOT LOOKING FOWARD TO PLAYING THEM WHEN WE DO....

CARL...PM ME HIS INFO...AND YOUR INFO...FOR BOTH OF YOU I NEED FULL NAME, CITY, ZIP, AND PHONE THAT I CAN REACH U BEST AT..MAYBE EMAIL TOO IF YOU GOT IT...AND BIRTHDATE FOR SURE...

TRACY, I NEED THE SAME FORM YOU AND JASON ASAP SO I CAN GET THIS ALL READY

THANKS PLAYAS

REMEMBER ITS 150
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

PreviousNext

Return to Ice Times