Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

week whatever 2

week whatever 2

Set-up ice times with board members, discuss leagues, talk smack, etc.

week whatever 2

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 07 Apr 2005, 22:18

we playa sunday game...blah, i like the monday, for some reason it makes my week go by faster...we play the icedogs, i think thats the team we had problems with (attitude wise) our first game...everyone gonna be therE THAT we know of?
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

week whatever 2

Unread postby HockeyBum » 07 Apr 2005, 22:37

I prefer Monday games too. I work M-F and it's a good way to unwind after work.

Rubes have three pretty tough games coming up. We play the Generals this week, and close with the Wolves. First playoff game is against the Ankle Benders. We are 3-0 against those teams so far, but two of them were really close games.
HockeyBum
1st Line

week whatever 2

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 07 Apr 2005, 23:21

OUR NEXT THREE TEAMS ARE ALL AGAINST TEAMS THAT WE HAVE LOST TO...

ICE DOGS

ANKLE BENDERS

PLAYOFF RD 1 - i forget who we play firs,t but im sure we lost to em.
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

week whatever 2

Unread postby HockeyBum » 11 Apr 2005, 00:58

Did you guys win last night?
HockeyBum
1st Line

week whatever 2

Unread postby Husky1 » 11 Apr 2005, 03:28

HockeyBum wrote: Did you guys win last night?  

Nope, we got smoked 10-4. We were right with them for half the game and then we fell apart. It was very obvious that the Ice Dogs had a couple grade A ringers. #12 and #20 were not meant for D league hockey. I don't even know if they belong in C frankly.

I think someone went to talk to Pilar about it. Not sure if anything came from that.
Husky1
1st Line

week whatever 2

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 11 Apr 2005, 04:01

Travis did, i emailed her and said dont pay t much attention to it, this is what she replied back with...

"Thanks for the feedback, Nick. I completely understand that players get frustrated, but he was a little dramatic.

The D division is by far the most difficult to keep parity because of the variety of players, and the differences between teams as a whole.

Thanks again – good luck with the rest of the season & in the playoffs.

Pilar"

every team in D has players that do not belong in D, we have chris, greg, travis, matt, bj, john, ben, and prolly a couple more who really dont have to much right playin D...we were not that far off from beating that team, number 12 scored over half the goals, we just need to 100 percent be aware of where he is, i dont think thats the best team in D...the team who played us a couple weeks ago IMO was...

im not to worried, we do play them in the first round, and i think they are beatable, and that we can...dont dwell on it much yo
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Ice Times