Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

goalie stuff

goalie stuff

SCSUHockey.com cannot be held in any way responsible for transactions made here.

goalie stuff

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 30 Jan 2005, 06:01

i know alot of people would like to play goalie and try it out, im selling all the stuff i used first before i figured out how much i love it and bought decent stuff...i dont have all the stuff at my house most of its at my moms house but heres what i think all the stuff is...

eagle catcher and blocker for right handed goalies meaning the catcher is on the left hand and bloker on the right...they are pretty worn, if i remember there are no rips or nasty tears in it or anything, they are blue/white/red they look just like this but with dif colors and not in new condition...

the glove i cant find a pic of but they are a matching set...

the chest protector isnt all that great, i bought it off ebay for 50 bucks i think about a year and a half ago, its white, a good beginer oe cuz if u end up not likeing it or using the equiptment that much it would suck to buy a nice one and waste all that money...

the leg pads are decent,they are franklin 4200 series i think they were like 320 new and i got them on cleaence thru detroit hockey.com, i used em for really not that long and i dont think there are many mark on them at all, i know i paid atr least 200 for em, i just found some on some internet site for 150 plus shipping, they dont pretect the thigh at all so i had to go out and buy some protective pads that ill throw in...

ill sell the whole lot of it for 200 bucks, i have upwards around 350-400 into them...like i said they arent gonna be the best set around, but they will make a VERY nice starter package to see if you like playing the posistion and will play it enough to make upgrading worth it.

the only other things youd need to go out and buy would a goalie mask. ive used my normal breezers instead of goalie breezers, if i was playing in a slap sht league where the people all have played at least high school varsity, id upgrade, but in the league im in normal breezers work fine, i also used to just use my normal skates, they worked good enough, you just sit alittle higher and hope ya dont take one off the toe
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

goalie stuff

Unread postby Saint » 30 Jan 2005, 08:49

prolly not a lot of marks on those leg pads cuz they rarely stop a puck!

:D
Saint
Hobey Baker Finalist

goalie stuff

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 31 Jan 2005, 09:08

see, just like new >:(
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade