Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

Wild/Avalanche Playoff Tickets

SCSUHockey.com cannot be held in any way responsible for transactions made here.

Unread postby Husky1 » 06 Apr 2003, 23:55

Just curious if anyone managed to get tickets to either game 3 or 4 against the AVs. I managed a single Lower Bowl $70 ticket for game 3, but would be interested in trading or working out some sort of deal for a pair of cheaper tickets.

Come on, someone out there has to be willing to sell out one of their buddies to get a better view. ;)
Husky1
1st Line

Unread postby jillkins » 09 Apr 2003, 05:39

I have tickets to Game 3, they are my season tickets that I split with someone else. They are first row, upper deck. I have sat in the lower level and honestly wouldn't trade my tickets. The view is better from the upper level.

If you are looking for cheaper tickets, you may be able to work a deal with a scalper or go to the pre-game party at Rice Park from 4-6pm and you may be able to find someone who is interested. Good Luck.
jillkins
Redshirt

Unread postby jillkins » 09 Apr 2003, 05:39

I have tickets to Game 3, they are my season tickets that I split with someone else. They are first row, upper deck. I have sat in the lower level and honestly wouldn't trade my tickets. The view is better from the upper level.

If you are looking for cheaper tickets, you may be able to work a deal with a scalper or go to the pre-game party at Rice Park from 4-6pm and you may be able to find someone who is interested. Good Luck.
jillkins
Redshirt

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade