Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

SCSU card collection for sale!

SCSUHockey.com cannot be held in any way responsible for transactions made here.

Unread postby Bursk » 03 Mar 2003, 03:21

Hi everyone,

I've been collecting hockey cards of former and current Huskies for the past four years. During that time, I've gathered over 375 different cards!! I've really enjoyed it but it looks like I need to sell.

I am trying to talk my wife into a new boat this spring. She has tentatively agreed but a few "conditions" must be met, one being the end of the card collection.

The collection includes NHL cards of Brimsek, Hedican, Parrish, Cullen, Knipscheer, Westcott, Hartigan, and Arnason. These cards include a BUNCH of Rookie Cards, Parallels, Inserts, and Autographed cards.

The collection also includes Minor league/juniors cards of: Mark Parrish, Matt Cullen, Fred Knipscheer, Duvie Westcott, Steve Martinson, Len Esau, Matt Noga, Tom Lund, Mike Rucinski, Sacha Molin, Chic Pojar, Brett Lievers, Josh DeWolf, Jake Moreland, Taj Melson, Jason Goulet, Steve Ross, Billy Hengen, Joe Jensen, Dave Ianazzo, Mike Doyle, and TJ McElroy.

The Beckett's book value of the collection is around $900 Low value and about $2,000 High value. I am willing to sell the whole thing for $200. All the cards are in mint/near mint condition and are in a protective top loader sleeve (the top loader sleeves alone are worth about $60).

If you are interested, please send me an e-mail and I'll forward you a complete list of the cards. Even if you don't want to buy the set and would like a checklist of all the cards available, I'd be happy to provide it to you.

My email address is: [email]sburski@epcmolding.com[/email]

Thanks,

Bursk

Bursk
Redshirt

Unread postby scsuboy » 04 Mar 2003, 04:35

Wow, that is quite the set. I wish I could afford it.
scsuboy
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby SCSUhuskiesFan1 » 18 Mar 2003, 07:59

yeah me too...
SCSUhuskiesFan1
3rd Line

Unread postby Hockeyfreak » 25 Mar 2003, 06:47

Wish I could afford it, would be sweet. How did you collect these cards? I'd like to find Ryan Malone's and Joe Motzko's.
Hockeyfreak
3rd Line

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade