Welcome Anonymous

St. Cloud State Husky Hockey News & Talk | SCSU Hockey
Change font size
Login or Register
Background:

Matt Hendricks signed stick blade

SCSUHockey.com cannot be held in any way responsible for transactions made here.

Unread postby KBG » 01 Mar 2003, 23:28

So I have this Sherwood hockey blade that I bought last summer and I was at open hockey and Nate DiCasmirro shows up and he was on my team and I was talking to him on the bench and he's a cool guy and stuff. Then Adam Hauser shows up and plays goalie at open hockey, and a couple minutes later DiCasmirro was behind the net and centered it to me and I put a one-timer past Hauser. That's the coolest goal I've ever scored in my life, even though I scored on Hauser on a pass from a Husky. I scored another goal on Hauser later on but it wasn't as cool.

Anyways, after open hockey me and my friends saw those two and a bunch of other really good players skating on another sheet at Bloomington Ice Gardens. So we went to watch and some of the players there were: Nate DiCasmirro, Adam Hauser, Erik Rasmussen, David Tanabe, Matt Hendricks, Ben Clymer, Mark Parrish, etc.

Anyways, I had an extra stick blade in my bag so I quick taped it up with white tape and grabbed a Sharpie and got some of em to sign the blade. The 5 guys I got are DiCasmirro, Hendricks, Clymer, Parrish, and Rasmussen. I am just wondering if this signed blade is now worth more or less than the $20.22 I paid for it at Westwood this summer......
KBG
3rd Line

Unread postby dicaslover » 02 Mar 2003, 00:26

I know I'd pay more for it!

DiCas, Hendy, and Mark...three of my all-time fave Huskies. You suck man. :P :)
dicaslover
Redshirt

Unread postby KBG » 02 Mar 2003, 03:08

I almost took the tape with the signatures on it off the blade today to put into my new stick. But I decided to throw a different blade in and keep the signed one, even though it has 3 Huskies and only 2 Gophers (both of whom left early).
KBG
3rd Line

Unread postby dicaslover » 02 Mar 2003, 06:31

KBG wrote: I almost took the tape with the signatures on it off the blade today to put into my new stick.  But I decided to throw a different blade in and keep the signed one, even though it has 3 Huskies and only 2 Gophers (both of whom left early).

At least you didn't have Dave Tanabe sign it...then it would be worthless. ;) :)
dicaslover
Redshirt

Unread postby Saint » 04 Mar 2003, 00:12

That would be something cool to have, but I am broke. :(
Saint
Hobey Baker Finalist

Unread postby bert » 08 Mar 2003, 00:16

KBG Sell it
bert
2nd Line

Unread postby KBG » 08 Mar 2003, 10:33

To who? And for how much? I think I'd rather just have the blade, I paid $20.xx or whatever for it and it hasn't even been used. Add 1/5 of a roll of tape at $2.13 per roll and that's another $0.42 tacked on the value. Plus the ink out of the Sharpie adds about $0.01 so we're talking a hefty sum for this bad boy.
KBG
3rd Line

Unread postby Peters_4_Hobey » 09 Mar 2003, 13:25

yeah, id prolly use it too, i mean its not like any of them will be super stars honestly, prolly couldnt get much more then the 21 bucks or whatever...
Will_Hammer_4_Hobey
Peters_4_Hobey
Hobey Baker Finalist

Return to Buy/Sell/Trade